Looking Forward to 2021
As the year 2020 comes to an end (what a wild ride it’s been!), it is the perfect time of to reflect on the accomplishments of the past year - and start to set goals for the next. Here at Confidere Financial, we’re no different. Our team has been busy reviewing our 2020 achievements, but also working diligently to create a plan for 2021.
We feel proud of the milestones we’ve reached in 2020. Emily Malecha and Ann Wengronowitz celebrated 58 years of financial planning, collectively. Together, we have been teaming to help clients feel confident in their financial decisions for over 19 years. We also celebrated Confidere Financial’s first anniversary in June. Building the Confidere brand from the ground up has proven to be an enormous undertaking, but we’re thrilled to see it grow.
Speaking of growth, Julianne Peters celebrated a year with our practice in April, and we welcomed Colin Early into the Confidere family in September of 2020. Together they bring 16 years of financial experience to the team.
Another major point of pride for us came about in March, when COVID 19 became an everyday reality. We pivoted and engineered our practice to support more meetings and engagements via Zoom. We have continued to offer a level of service our clients deserve, and have come to expect from us. We appreciate the confidence our clients have in us and our firm. We do not take that for granted.
“In 2021, we are excited to expand on our services. We will be offering two virtual webinars; one in the spring that will focus on individual personal financial health and wellness, and one in the fall that will focus on Social Security and Medicare. These webinars will be ideal to invite friends and family to, or simply to further your own financial education. We will also be publishing quarterly articles that will go up on our website blog as well as our LinkedIn and Facebook pages. Topics for 2021 will be Financial & Personal New Years’ Resolutions, Inter-generational Planning & Money Concerns, Open Enrollment: Time to Review Group Benefits & Medicare, and lastly, Estate Planning: What You Need to Know. Be sure to check these articles out as well and share with anyone who might find them helpful!”
It is now time for you to reflect on what good happened to you in 2020 and what you hope to achieve in 2021.
Is it time for you to get answers to these questions:
- Are my financial ideas and goals a dream, or can I plan to make them a reality?
- If I were to pass away today, what would happen to my family? What would their financial situation be if I weren’t in the picture?
- Can I save for my children’s education? Where do I start?
- Should I have money in the stock market now, or is it better to keep it on the sidelines… waiting to see what happens next in the market?
- How complex is my estate? Should I have a will or trust?
- Most of my IRA assets are pre-tax… should I have ROTH IRA assets? Do I even qualify for ROTH IRA assets?
- When should I take my social security? Is it better to take it early or wait? Do I have to pay income taxes on Social Security?
- Can I afford to buy a bigger home or second home? Should I downsize?
- If I were to need Long Term Care assistance - can I afford to pay for it myself? Would I qualify for assistance from the government - or will the burden fall to my spouse or kids to take care of me? What are my options?
- Can I retire soon, or am I on track to retire? Do I have enough money in my 401k account? How much money do you have to have before you can retire comfortably?
- Is it finally time to work with a financial planner that can help me create a plan, and keep me on track so I can make my goals and dreams a reality?
At Confidere Financial, we can help you answer all those questions and more. We are here to help you achieve your 2021 goals and take steps towards financial freedom. Feel free to share this with your friends and family, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of help. We wish you the very best this holiday season, and look forward to hearing from you in 2021.
Emily, Ann and Julianne are registered representatives and investment advisor representatives of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc. Colin is a registered representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.